We’re proud of our success in this brave new world and most importantly, of surpassing our clients’ expectations for their inaugural virtual events:
“Thanks to the team at HGP for an amazing job. Our chats and social media are non-stop full of compliments. People are as excited as they would be at an in-person convention. You have the magic to make a virtual event become a real event.”– 45th Anniversary International Convention
“We have received so much positive feedback about our ‘Stand Now’ virtual event - how professional, well done, and inspiring it was. One supporter even told us it was the best virtual event they’ve been to since the pandemic started. Your team was wonderful to work with; we felt like we were in great hands. Thank you so much for all your hard work on this!”– Political Action Event
“Thank you for making our virtual convention a memorable event. We are living in sensitive times, and your masterful leadership and whole team’s effort helped our people increase their trust in our company and their hopes for the future. Congratulations!”– International Convention
While Zoom is great for connecting with colleagues, friends and family, HGP can help you deliver important information in more professional, impactful ways.
We can assist you with any type of virtual meeting production, with the added benefits of our secret sauce: a blend of communication strategies and video technologies that can ensure your messages are conveyed clearly.
Whether it’s a product or program launch, awards and recognition, a state-of-the-company address, panel discussion, marketing plan, or other content, we’re here for you, from conception to production (live, recording, post-production edits) to online delivery to engagement metrics.
Our services include:
- Sending a kit with laptop/software, webcam, lights, mic, AirPods, and optional greenscreen to each presenter’s location. All they need is an internet connection — we’ll do the rest (remotely).
- Safe, social-distancing studio sessions, as desired
- Preparing and rehearsing your presenters
- Real-time presenter coaching
- Teleprompter, scrolled remotely
- Sending speaker notes or bullet points to your monitor
- Enhancing presentations with graphics, videos, music, and special effects
- Closed captioning
- Online chat, polling and surveys
- Scheduled live streams and on-demand sessions
- Event analytics
Let’s Talk About What Would Work Best For You
By combining communication strategies and creativity with new video and streaming technologies, our award-winning team can help you elevate the look and sound, and increase the impact of, your messaging.
When you’re ready to consider your options for connecting virtually with your audience, we’d love to talk with you.